Sunday, August 7, 2011

Why Women Still Love Romance.

Why Girls Nonetheless Really like Romance


I've been a woman for a
while now. I marched through the feminist
movement like
a fantastic soldier and believed all the jargon. 
And  I asked righteously and indignantly " who says I have to be a
servant? what about my life?"  Yeah, I was all for
females being top
dog.


Such a crock of ----.Then I grew up. And I began to see the struggle
men endure and how important it is to the Empire that the manhood and
strength of men be preserved at all cost...even at the cost of my own
importance.And when I began to see the two roles
through that prism, it
all began to make perfect sense.  And what is innate in both sexes
comes into perfect play when the woman is enlightened
via this
prism.I no longer see manhood as a threat to my womanhood. I see the
man as a thing to be honored and served as my protector... my knight in
shining armor.  And as soon as I applied this response... I was
served as his maiden who is in constant need of his protection, ever-
ready to wield his shining sword upon any approaching dragon.Ladies,
even you hard-baked feminist soldiers, don't you remember the games you
played with little boys? At least I do. I had three brothers, and our
make-believe world always consisted of the roles of maid-in-distress
and saviour and deliverer of the maid. I can't tell you how many times
I watched Jimmy fight alligators, but only after he had rescued me from
the muddy mire and set safely upon a wall.Be it alligators, dragons, or
a peeping tom, I am grateful to God for creating those muscles in those
big arms and big hands. And I there's nothing more sensual than a man
who looks at you like a little damsel needing those big arms and hands
to be wrapped tightly around her.  I wouldn't have it any other
way...and if there's any truth in you, neither would you.Why do you
choose a romantic dress to wear to work? Or why do you
love watching
movies that don apparel of the 20s, 30s, and 40s, or even 19th century
Victorian dresses... the age of romance?Come on, get over it and be the
child-like woman that men lust after and adore. Swallow that PRIDE OF
WOMANHOOD and quit being such a bore. Let them be the man at last and
finally. It will be the best crow you ever ate.And wear dresses for
pity's sake! Romantic dresses. Unleash the Bohemian, the gypsy, the
girl-next-door, the maiden.You're the apple of his eye don't you know?
Dress up for him!  Fix up a spot in the woods with wine and a
table cloth and soft music under an autumn moon. I did that once. 
And we
enjoy that memory (and boy what a memory!)  I had James
Taylor in the background and a very
beneficial wine (uh, maybe too very good).And
most of all? I wore the most romantic dress you ever imagined. And I
timed it under a very large and very orange harvest moon. Oh, my belly
turns over even now as I remember it all.  Just imagine... we
actually danced in the woods, alone and in
really like.That's romance girls.
Chivalry is not dead... that is, if a woman knows how to endear those
manly and innate inclinations towards her.So get off your high horse
and forget the feminist movement. Such a crock of ----. And get dressed
up and let him set you on the back of his horse. Just let him lead for
once.  I promise... it'll be the most romantic ride of your life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Romance Reve