Thursday, August 25, 2011

A Gothic Romance.

A Gothic Romance


Someone in my life controls my dreams,

A powerful source holds my life by its seams,

I know that she knows,

The deepness of the pain that grows,

Despite my being there,

My mind always wanders here,

I wish I could tell you what I feel,


But that thought is for some other reel,

The film shall start soon,

Hope that you'll find me under the moon,

The pain of losing you is too great,

So I wish I could say those words straight,

Even in my mind the fear grows,

And now the pain on my face shows,

Its then when you realize and think,

That our friendship is standing at its brink,

As I fall into my mental canyon,

You come riding to pick me up on a stallion,

You have grown on me,

Your shadow looms on me,

Your fear swallows me,

I open my arms wide,

To accept your deathly love tide,

I process your kiss in my brain,

Its then when my life starts to drain,

You never thought,

Was I so foolish that I could be brought?

But yet for all your darkness, I love you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Romance Reve